Skip Navigation LinksHome : Important
Government Rules and Regulations:
Inner Line Permits (ILP) are required by foreign tourists to enter Sikkim. Permits are available at all Indian Consulates in the home countries and at Sikkim Tourism Offices in Delhi, Kolkata and Siliguri. They are also available upon entry at Rangpo Check post.
Indian tourists also need to carry an identity proof document viz. Passport / Voter ID / Driving License / PAN Card / Govt. ID card etc.
Restricted Area Permits (RAP) is required to by all tourists to enter certain border areas within Sikkim. These are available at Mangan and Gangtok.

Click here for Forms and Other Important Documents.
MayFair Spa-Resort & Casino
Teen Talay Eco-Garden Resort
NorkHill Heritage Hotel, Gangtok
Italian Villa Apartment, Gangtok